This training is intended to be used in conjunction with the August 2008 Wildlife Vehicle Collision Reduction Study: Report to Congress and the October 2008 Wildlife Vehicle Reduction Study Best Practices Manual. The numbering of the modules in this training correspond directly to the numbering in the Best Practices Manual.
- To complete this training, visit the "Main Menu" and select the module that you wish to take; it is recommended that you begin with "Module 1."
- When you click on a specific module, you will be taken to that module's main menu, which will list the topics associated with each page of the module.
- To begin a module, click on the first topic in the module. Once you are on the first page of the module you can use the "Next" arrow to move to the next page. On any page after the first page you can use the "Previous" arrow to back up one page.
- At any time, you can use the navigation selections in the upper right of the training window to return to the "Training Home," "Main Menu," or the main menu for the current module, i.e., Module 1 Menu.
- If you would like additional support, please click on the "Feedback" link at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for taking the FHWA Wildlife Vehicle Collision Reduction Training.